1. Seshaiah, O. Open Source Software for Libraries. Granthalaya Sarvaswam, 2012, 73 (4), 17-19. (ISSN: 0972-8140). (Full Text)5. Seshaiah, O. Development of a Departmental Blog for Library and Information Science
2. Seshaiah, O and Kishore, A. Evaluation of University Library Web Pages in Andhra Pradesh. Indian Journal of Information, Library & Society, 2013, 26 (1-2), 132-143. (ISSN: 0971-4286). (Full Text)
3. Seshaiah, O and Rekha, R.V. Usability features of State Universities in Andhra Pradesh: A Study. SALIS Journal of Library and Information Science, 2013, 5(2),Pp.17-26. (ISSN: 0973-3108). (Full Text)
4. Seshaiah, O and Veeranjaneyulu, Ch. Implementation of Koha: An Experience. Indian Journal of Science, 2015, 21(72), 260-264 (ISSN 2319 – 7730). (Full Text)
(LIS), S.V. University, Tirupati, International Journal of Information Studies & Libraries,
2016, 1 (2), pp.22-25. (ISSN: 2456-1827). (Full Text)
6. Seshaiah, O and Rekha, R.V. Websites of Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: A
Webometric Study. International Journal of Information, Dissemination and Technology,
2016, 6 (4), 293-297.(ISSN: 2229-5984 (P) 2249-5576 (e)). (Full Text)
7. Seshaiah, O and Venkata Rao, D. Rythu Mitra Blog Dwara Vyavasayadarulaku Samachara Sevalu. Grandhalaya Sarvaswam, 2019, 80 (3), 7-9. (ISSN: 0972-8140). (Full Text)
8. Seshaiah, O and Narayana Reddy, Ch. (2019). Evaluation of Engineering College Websites in Andhra Pradesh. Journal of Information Management, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 1-7. DOI : 10.5958/2348-1773.2019.00001.8 (Full Text)
9. Seshaiah, O and Rekha, R.V. (2019). Web Pages of Engineering College Libraries in Andhra Pradesh: An Analysis. Journal of Indian Library Association, Vol.55(2), April-June, pp.8-16. (Full Text)
10. O. Seshaiah, R.V. Rekha, Ch. Veeranjaneyulu. Engineering College Websites in Andhra Pradesh: An Evaluation Study. Journal of Advancements in Library Sciences. 2021; 8(2): 6–15p.
Conference Papers Presented/ Published
1. Information Resources in Digital Library Environment. Proceeding of the National Conference on LIBINFOTECH in the New Millennium, Warangal, KITS, 20th July 2000, pp 95-99.
2. Privatization of public Health. UGC National seminar on Man power Motivation and HRD, Kavali, S.V. University P.G. Centre.
3. Building Digital Library Resources. National Conference on Digital Libraries, Coimbatore, Sardar Vallabhai Paterl Institute of Textile Management, 7th January 2006.
4. RFID Technology in Libraries. Proceedings of the National Conference on Initiatives in Libraries and Information Centers in the Digital Era, Karunya Deemed University, Coimbatore, 8th-10th June 2006.(ISBN: 81-903838-0-9).
5. Library Portal: Planning, Designing and Development. Proceeding of the National Conference on Future Technologies for Empowering LIS Professionals: Challenges and Opportunities, Anna University, Chennai, 9th – 11th August 2007.(ISBN: 81-903838-1-7).
6. Library Portal: Designing skills for Library Professionals. National Seminar on Emerging Trends and Challenges in Library & Information Services, A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam College, Poondi and Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli. 6th – 8th February 2008.
7. Developing an Institutional Repository Using Greenstone Digital Library Software Proceedings of the 7th International CALIBER 2009 on E-Content Management: Challenges and Strategies, Pandicherry University, Puducherry, 25th – 27th February 2009. Pp.161-166. (ISBN: 978-81-902079-8-0)
8. Library Weblogs: Exploring the Role of Technology. Proceedings of the National Conference on Next Generation Digital Libraries and Web Technology: Challenges and Opportunities, Sri Krishna College of Engineering, Coimbatore, 19th – 21st August 2010. Pp. 5.92-5.96. (ISBN: 81-903838-4-1).
9. Development of Library Portal in an Engineering College: A Case Study. Proceedings of the National Conference on Design and Development of Digital Library Using Open Source Software, FEAT Library, Annamalai University Annamalai Nagar, Chidambram, 19th – 20th August 2011. pp. 1-6. (ISBN: 978-81-8371-402-0).
10. Open Source Software for Libraries. Proceedings of the 40th APLA National Conference on Emerging Trends in User Expectations for Next Generation Libraries.Dravidian University, Kuppam, 24th – 26th February 2012. Pp.58-64. (ISBN: 978-81-923386-0-6).
11. Use of Barcode Technology for Library Transactions: An Experience. National Seminar on Electronic Resources in Academic and Research Libraries, S.V. University, Tirupati, 26th – 27th March 2012.
12. Drupal: The Open Source Content Management Software. Proceedings of the National Conference on Open Source Integrated Library Systems. B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Channai., 08-09 June 2012. Pp.300-305.. (ISBN: 978-81-903838-7-5).
13. Developing Library Portal Using Open Source Content Management System. National Seminar on Services & Facilities in Engineering College libraries in ICT Environment. Audisankara College of Engineering & Technology, Gudur, 25th November 2012.
14. Open Courseware Initiatives. National Conference on E-Infrastructures in Libraries. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles & Management, Coimbatore, 21st December 2012.
15. Building a Library Website using Joomla. Proceedings of National Conference on Next Generation Library Services. SALIS 2013. Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai, 16-17 August 2013. Pp. 266-271, (ISBN:978-81-903838-8-2).
16. Application of Google Tools for Enhancing LIS Blog Services. Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Innovations, Advancements and Challenges of Technical Libraries. Vignan University, Guntur, 26-27 October 2013, Pp.132-136. (ISBN: 978-81-7800-320-7). Best Paper Award.
17. Creation of a Library Blog using WordPress: An Experience. Proceedings of National Conference on Lead the Change: Innovative Information Professionals in Digital Age. Dravidian University, Kuppam, 07-08 March, 2014. Pp.194-200. (ISBN: 978-93-82829-76-8).Best Paper Award.
18. Building a Library Website Using WordPress. Proceedings of National Conference on Reaching the Unreached: Connecting the Library Users and Resources through Innovative Services and Technologies. Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, 08-09 August 2014, Pp.94-98. (ISBN:978-81-903838-9-9). Best Paper Award.
19. Building a Digital Repository using DSpace Software. Proceedings of International Conference on Scholarly Communication and Knowledge Management in Higher Education Institutions, Vaddeswaram, 28-29 November 2014, Pp.308-311. (ISBN: 978-81-8424-956-9). Best Paper Award.
20. Customization of Dspace at PBR VITS Central Library, Andhra Pradesh. Proceedings of International on Innovation Driven Librarianship: Creating Future Landscape for the New Generation Libraries and LIS Professionals, SRM University, Kattankulathur, 11-13 June 2015, Pp.373-380. (ISBN: 978-93-84136-05-5).
21. Implementation of Koha: An Experience. SALIS 2015, Proceedings of the National Conference on Advancement in Library and Information Science & Technology: Challenges and Opportunities, B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai, 10-11 July, 2015, Pp.320-322. (ISBN: 978-93-85469-00-8).
22. Enhancing Library Services using Open source Software. Proceedings of DRDO Supported National Conference on Creativity, Innovation and Transformation in Librari es. K.S. Rangasamy College of Technology, Tiruchengode, Tamil Nadu, 8-9 July, 2016, Pp.101-104.(ISBN: 978-93-85469-02-2).
23. Credibility of Selected Engineering College Websites in Andhra Pradesh. Proceedings of the National Conference on Role of Libraries in Making Digital India. Central Library, Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, 7-8 July, 2917, Pp 410-414. (ISBN: 978-93-85469-04-6).
24. An Evaluation of Select University Websites in Andhra Pradesh. Proceedings of the National Confernce on Role of Libraries in Creating a Knowledge Society (SALIS 2018). DLIS, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, 7-8 September, 2018. Pp. 68-72. (ISBN: 978-93-85469-05-3).
25. Global Disaster: Effect of Plastic on Animals and Birds. In. Sailaja V. Ed, National Symposium on Plastic Pollution, Vikrama Simhapuri University P.G. Centre, Kavali, 15-16 February, 2019.Spectrum Publications. Pp. (ISBN: 978-93-82829-32-4).
26. Agriculture Information Services for Farmers using Blogger. In. Doraswamy, B. Ramesh Babu, and Raavi Sarada Eds., Proceedings of the National Conference on Future Libraries and Future of Libraries. Dravidian University, Kuppam and APLA, Vijayawada, 8-9 March, 2019, Pp. 398-402. (ISBN: 978-81-923386-7-5).
27. Data Conversion from Excel to Koha using Marcedit. In. Maddaiah, N, Padmini, K and Kishore, A Eds. Proceedings of National Seminar on Transition of Academic Libraries between Physical and Digital Contexts, S.V.A. Govt. College, Srikalahasti, Paramount Publishing House, 29-30 March, 2019, Pp.87-94. (ISBN:978-93-88808-10-1)
28. Web Pages of Engineering College Libraries in Andhra Pradesh: An Evaluation Study. In. R. Sarangapani, V. Rajendran and K. Karunai Ragavan. e-Proceedings of the International Conference on Reshaping Librarianship : Innovations and Transformations(ICRLIT – 2019). Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, 16-17 August, 2019, Pp. 604-611. (e-ISBN: 978-93-5361-879-7).
29. Web Designing Tools and Techniques for Library Professionals. In. Padmini, K, Maddaiah, N, Murali Prasad, M.R. and Mallikarjuna, C Eds. Proceedings of National Seminar on User Perceptions and Expectations from Academic Libraries in Digital Information Society, S.V.A. Govt. College, Srikalahasti, Paramount, 28-29 February, 2020, 206-212. (978-93-88808-79-8)
30. Drupal: Open Source Content Management Software for Managing Digital Library. In Hariharan, A et al. Eds. Proceedings of International Virtual Conference on Challenges and Opportunities to Libraries & LIS Professionals in the Changing Global Scenario. 28-30 December 2020. Pp. 198-202. (ISBN : 978-93-85469-07-7)
31. Implementation of In Out Management System in Koha. Proceedings of National conference on “Transformation of Learning Resource Centres in the Digital Era (SALIS 2022) from 13 to 15 October 2022 at K. S. Rangasamy College of Technology, Tiruchengode.
1. Building Digital Library Resources. In Digital Libraries: From Technology to Culture, Kanishka, New Delhi, 2006.(ISBN: 81-7391-857-0).
2. Seshaiah, O. (2019). Building an Institutional Repository with Greenstone Digital Library (GSGL) Software. In: Surendra Babu, K, Venkata Rao, D & Nageswara Rao,K (Eds.), Impact of Electronic Resources on Academics (pp. 283-289). Hyderabad: Academic Book Publishers (ISBN: 978-93-8830-570-9).